* Any member found to have submitted a fraudulent or misleading application form will face disciplinary action.
* Only one Descendant can wear the medals of the Veteran (medals are not to be split, or miniature whilst another person wears large medals).
* Members are to dress appropriately for the Remembrance March.
* Age of participant in the Anzac Day March must be in accordance with Returned and Services League of Australia (NSW Branch) Guideline. This is at least 10 years of age. All children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. DoVWWII would advise that the child should be at least 12 and have a reasonable understanding of the purpose behind the march.
* No prams/strollers, photos or signs are allowed.
Thankyou for your interest and we'll see you at our next event!